Audi
European Makes > Audi > AUDI Q5 View modes: 
Cash For Cars in NJ - 30/12/2011 7:01:45

RE:AUDI Q5   Audi AG is a manufacturer of a range of automobiles based in Germany. Its headquarters are in Ingolstadt. It manufactures automobiles from the range of supermini to crossover SUVs in various body styles and price ranges marketed under the brand name Audi

dennisvin - 04/09/2011 11:32:15

RE:AUDI Q5   0132368333 ready stock jus arrive

Atehjuri - 27/07/2011 22:35:23

RE:AUDI Q5    The current waiting time now is 1 year! This is terrible! I guess this is the longest waiting time to buy a car.

Cire - 08/03/2010 0:00:00

RE:AUDI Q5   Well unlikely there will be some "spare" units available as the booking list have stretched all the way to August already. Unless if there's some drop off in the booking due to cancellation, offers of such vehicles would be given based on First come first served bookings...( I hope). Hopefully, some ways are taken by the local Audi folks to stop any unwanted incidence of unfair play. Listing of names and date booked would be ideal and transparent enough for all. Anyways, just an idea.

fhoh - 05/03/2010 0:00:00

RE:AUDI Q5   you can contact Christ at 012-7423-899, accordingly from him, the Q5 was taken the next day, may be there is anther one who knows. good luck--- fh

fhoh - 04/03/2010 0:00:00

RE:AUDI Q5   Hi Cire, as mmentioned earlier Q5 delivery takes too long so much so I had decided to look for the VW Tiguan and I have the car now. BTW just a few days before the CNY, one of the sales persons from Audi called to me to say there was a Q5 available with immediate registration if I was still interested. That was too late as I had booked the tiguan. The reason of this Q5 was available due to the person who booked it was then oversea. whoever the luckly one to get this supper fast catch. fh

umds77 - 04/03/2010 0:00:00

RE:AUDI Q5  
quote:
Originally posted by fhoh
Hi Cire, as mmentioned earlier Q5 delivery takes too long so much so I had decided to look for the VW Tiguan and I have the car now. BTW just a few days before the CNY, one of the sales persons from Audi called to me to say there was a Q5 available with immediate registration if I was still interested. That was too late as I had booked the tiguan. The reason of this Q5 was available due to the person who booked it was then oversea. whoever the luckly one to get this supper fast catch. fh
can u check with your audi sales person if the car is still available if yes do pm me the sale person's contact.thanks

Cire - 02/01/2010 0:00:00

RE:AUDI Q5   I got a whiff from the folks at EM that the Q5's waiting period will be shorter this new. It would be within 7-8 months...although most of you would want it to be half that period. Well, we shall see whether this really materialise or not.

Cire - 24/12/2009 0:00:00

RE:AUDI Q5   fhoh, I come to understand from the folks at EM that things will get better by next year. The tremendous responds to the orders of Q5 since its launch have greatly influenced Audi AG's decision in allocating more units to the Malaysian market. Well, lets hope this is true. Meanwhile, don't be put off by this slow deliverance. Occasionally, drop-by EM and have a test drive or two. I am sure the folks at EM will be more than happy that you do. If not, please do tell here. cheers..

fhoh - 24/12/2009 0:00:00

RE:AUDI Q5   it had been sometime since my last understanding on the long dleivery of the Q5 was from 10 months to 1 year, I wonder this delivery has gotten better. How many interested ones can wait this long. I was one that was interested but the long waiting had put me off. fhoh.