Toyota/Lexus/Scion
UMW TOYOTA MOTOR SDN BHD | Freephone: 1-800-88-69682 (Mon ~ Fri, 8 am ~ 5:30 pm, except public holidays) | Website: www.toyota.com.my
Japanese Makes > Toyota/Lexus/Scion > TOYOTA HARRIER 240G View modes: 
Black Harrier - 14/04/2009 0:00:00

RE:TOYOTA HARRIER 240G   I've just booked a second generation Harrier. I'm a newbie in Harrier-land and would appreciate if old-timers here could lend me a hand with the following issues: 1. Anyone has the User Manual in English? I know all the Harriers in Malaysia are imported from Japan, but surely SOMEONE would have sourced for an English Manual?? Maybe from the US? 2. Or better still, is one available online (say in PDF format)? 3. There are so many versions (and with so many options) that a prospective buyer like me just goes crazy. I was told mine is a "Premium L" package. Yet, after reading the posts here, I'm not too sure if my Harrier really is what the dealer said. What I have: - panoramic roof, leather seats and only 1 electric seat (driver's). What I don't have: - electric passenger seat - 18" wheels - wood steering (anyway I don't like that!) - remote power boot - something to do with suspension (another dealer showed me the "raiseable" suspension) What I'm not sure if I have: - headlight auto leveler 4. Will there be any trouble with darkened glass (rear seats & rear windscreen)? Hope the sifus here can assist and make my journey into Harrier world an enjoyable one. Thanx.

public - 05/06/2006 0:00:00

RE:TOYOTA HARRIER 240G   jasonnn, noted & thanks a lot!

jasonnn - 05/06/2006 0:00:00

RE:TOYOTA HARRIER 240G   Don't really know where but my family member got it from Naza 2005 model last year. Service wise.. Nothing much to shout about.. But, we send to Vision Motorsport in Jalan Maarof for regular maintenance. Price wise, it is more or less the same as what Toyota SC is charging, probably a little bit cheaper as I myself own a Vios and sends it in to Toyota SC.

jasonnn - 05/06/2006 0:00:00

RE:TOYOTA HARRIER 240G   Forgot to add, the price..would probably be around RM 210~220k or thereabouts, I think u could check the ads in motortrader. Get the Premium L package with AFS, Panaromic roof, Power boot, 18" alloys, wood trim interior.

public - 02/06/2006 0:00:00

TOYOTA HARRIER 240G   Any recommended place (GOOD in term of service; pre as well as after sale) to get an unreg 03/04 240G and what would be the price?