Citra/Citra II Rondo/Carens
Including discussions on the Kia Carens
Naza-Kia > Citra/Citra II Rondo/Carens > 4x4 IMPROVE Comfort Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers View modes: 
jonathan_goh - 30/07/2007 0:00:00

4x4 IMPROVE Comfort Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers   Is there anybody ever used this product for his/her Sorento? One of my frens strongly recommended about this product so I would to know the comment about this product. Ian, do u have any comment about this product? Regards Jonathan Goh

autosyn - 30/07/2007 0:00:00

RE:4x4 IMPROVE Comfort Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers  
quote:
Originally posted by jonathan_goh
The brand name is "Improve'. U can access this product from the website: www.thousand.com.my under the Improve Power Performance Suspension System >> 4x4 IMPROVE Comfort Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers category.
they are the ones who customized my Sorento absorbers for me. I have sold a lot of absorbers for the Sorento.

csfoong - 30/07/2007 0:00:00

RE:4x4 IMPROVE Comfort Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers   Which brand or make are you referring to ? CSFoong

jonathan_goh - 30/07/2007 0:00:00

RE:4x4 IMPROVE Comfort Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers   The brand name is "Improve'. U can access this product from the website: www.thousand.com.my under the Improve Power Performance Suspension System >> 4x4 IMPROVE Comfort Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers category.