Citra/Citra II Rondo/Carens
Including discussions on the Kia Carens
Naza-Kia > Citra/Citra II Rondo/Carens > Tempat servis citra yang OK... View modes: 
mamood - 03/10/2007 0:00:00

RE:Tempat servis citra yang OK...   Bro Nasir, Try this workshop.. Second alternative to save your money..

gun - 17/08/2007 0:00:00

RE:Tempat servis citra yang OK...   salam bro nasir, congrate on ur nu ride.... u may visit authorised KIA - MPV service centre selayang go look for Mr Thomas further details.. i understand that u oledi get a secondhand...most will think better go "bawah pokok" more cheaper rite but then dont cry on the outcome...the is +- visit the SC.... heard that his giving 10% discount on CCM member....its up to bro good luck!

kwkhong - 04/08/2007 0:00:00

RE:Tempat servis citra yang OK...   i like to go to SCs where I can get to see what they are doing to my car and no waiting queue. I don't mind to pay more for that. this place in damansara damai. No need to make appointment and waiting line. Just go there and do it straight away. The chief mechanic is technically sound and for small to medium repairs he is good. Also he can give you face to face advice on certain technical issues. Only problem is he charges slightly higher than usual and his service program includes alot of unnecessary things...but then you can demand that these shouldn't be included in the package.

nasir2202 - 02/08/2007 0:00:00

Tempat servis citra yang OK...   Saya dari Putrajaya dan baru sahaja beli citra 2nd hand.Boleh tak siapa2 bagi pandangan, tempat yang sesuai untuk saya buat servis serta maintenance2 lain.