Ria & Carnival
For Naza Ria and Kia Carnival discussions
Naza-Kia > Ria & Carnival > NZR bodykit for Naza Ria View modes: 
public - 11/09/2005 0:00:00

RE:NZR bodykit for Naza Ria   kmtan, If you are interested, please email me. You will be notified for any discounts, promotion and product updates. Please, add my email in your distribution list. As per my signature, my email is : zack_yacob@yahoo.com I am interested in everything regarding Naza Ria ; body kit, curtain, center console, re-tuning of the engine, electrical gadgets, all products ...

public - 10/09/2005 0:00:00

RE:NZR bodykit for Naza Ria   Dear all, The first batch of orders will be coming in by end October, cheers :)

public - 07/09/2005 0:00:00

RE:NZR bodykit for Naza Ria   Dear All, Thank you for your emails and calls regarding this interesting bodykit. If there is a bulk order (minimum 15 sets), then the price will be lowered to RM 7,960 in total. Let me know if any serves you better in terms of pricing. Thank you in advance.

public - 01/09/2005 0:00:00

RE:NZR bodykit for Naza Ria   Dear All, 1. The ground clearance is dependent on the suspension coil. 2. The bodykit is in a package that comes with front/rear/side 3. [|)] no lip available yet...

public - 01/09/2005 0:00:00

RE:NZR bodykit for Naza Ria   Looks sporty but is it too low? I had height clearing problem with my previous caren with bodykit (bought from kia accessory)...won't want that to happen again. Price wise..I think its a bit on the high side.... Whats the price for each unit ie. back/front/side? Is there any kit available whereby you just attach the lip/extender to the original bumber to make it sportier?

public - 31/08/2005 0:00:00

RE:NZR bodykit for Naza Ria   Dear All, If you are interested, please email me. You will be notified for any discounts, promotion and product updates. Thank you very much in advance. Regards,

RE:NZR bodykit for Naza Ria   Hi there, From my opinion at RM7.5K for the RIA body kit is a bit on the high side.

RE:NZR bodykit for Naza Ria   Dear All, The full website for NZR bodykit will be available @ www.nazaria.com.my soon. Please let me know your opinion...

RE:NZR bodykit for Naza Ria   Dear All, The bodykit is not fiberglass moulded, it is OEM part for Naza Ria. same material with the existing front/rear bumper. Thank you in advance.

public - 30/08/2005 0:00:00

NZR bodykit for Naza Ria   Dear all, 1.NZR Full Body Kit (Wide Garnish Type): RM 7,500.00 2.NZR Grille : RM 800.00 3.NZR Eye Liner : RM 360.00 Total Price : RM 8,660.00 For images, please goto http://www.asiapacific.com.my/nazaria/ For more information kindly contact me @ 016-3338088 or email kmtan@asiapacific.net.my