Ria & Carnival
For Naza Ria and Kia Carnival discussions
Naza-Kia > Ria & Carnival > Rear Wheel Bearing - Naza/Ria Club Conclusion. View modes: 
Carat - 13/07/2005 0:00:00

RE:Rear Wheel Bearing - Naza/Ria Club Conclusion.   Dear President & 118, For the wheel bearing, I understood Mr. Peter Rahman have some stock left. If 118 in KL maybe he can drive over to Peter's place. Regards to All Carat

public - 13/07/2005 0:00:00

RE:Rear Wheel Bearing - Naza/Ria Club Conclusion.   Hi guys, Here's the reply I received from Naza VIN : KNAUP752346552502 Ria Club M/Ship: RC 0025 Date :March 2004 Contact : 019-3500916 Location : Taman Melawati, Ulu Kelang Reg. Number : NAZA916 QUOTE: Dear En. Adnan, Your Naza Ria is out of the defects VIN list. So, don't worry, your rear wheel bearing will not give way. UNQUOTE Can trust ah? Guess most will get the same reply

plutonium - 13/07/2005 0:00:00

RE:Rear Wheel Bearing - Naza/Ria Club Conclusion.   Yes I do have some info. In fact, I just finished talking to Naza Kia Services (Technical Department) a while ago. I will post the details asap... hang in there.

plutonium - 13/07/2005 0:00:00

RE:Rear Wheel Bearing - Naza/Ria Club Conclusion.   All Ria Club Members, Naza Kia Services has agreed to give HIGHEST PRIORITY to Ria Club members in rectifying this problem. The said problem only affects certain batch of Ria/Carnival, mainly those produced in the year 2003 or early 2004. The best way to identify if your Ria/Carnival is affected is by looking at the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number, Example: MZMUP7523xxxxxxx). Where to find this number? Here try this: 1. Service Maintenance Booklet 2. Road tax 3. At the firewall near brake booster Note down the number correctly and sent a mail to lkg@naza.com.my. Naza will then check your VIN against the VIN received from KMC(Kia Manufacturing) and will reply your mail promptly; whether affected or not. When you sent your mail, please sent usign the following format: Subject: Ria Club (Check VIN) Body Message Full name: Mr XYZ VIN : Ria Club M/Ship: RC XXXX Date : Contact : Location : Reg. Number : <plate number> If your Ria is affected, print the mail and go visit a nearest SC to get it rectified. Please note that Naza have plenty of stocks for the parts and as mentioned priority is given to RC members. The rectifying is done at no cost (FOC)... Thanks to Naza for the understanding and support !!! rgds,

RE:Rear Wheel Bearing - Naza/Ria Club Conclusion.  
quote:
Originally posted by plutonium
All Ria Club Members, Naza Kia Services has agreed to give HIGHEST PRIORITY to Ria Club members in rectifying this problem. The said problem only affects certain batch of Ria/Carnival, mainly those produced in the year 2003 or early 2004. The best way to identify if your Ria/Carnival is affected is by looking at the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number, Example: MZMUP7523xxxxxxx). Where to find this number? Here try this: 1. Service Maintenance Booklet 2. Road tax 3. At the firewall near brake booster Note down the number correctly and sent a mail to lkg@naza.com.my. Naza will then check your VIN against the VIN received from KMC(Kia Manufacturing) and will reply your mail promptly; whether affected or not. When you sent your mail, please sent usign the following format: Subject: Ria Club (Check VIN) Body Message Full name: Mr XYZ VIN : Ria Club M/Ship: RC XXXX Date : Contact : Location : Reg. Number : <plate number> If your Ria is affected, print the mail and go visit a nearest SC to get it rectified. Please note that Naza have plenty of stocks for the parts and as mentioned priority is given to RC members. The rectifying is done at no cost (FOC)... Thanks to Naza for the understanding and support !!! rgds,
Plutonium, Are yours affected? I believed your Ria and mine are in the same batch CBU model late 2003. I will check mine this evening. Anyway thanks for your great job there. United we stand...[:D]

RE:Rear Wheel Bearing - Naza/Ria Club Conclusion.   Plutonium, Is there any ansurance given that the later batch will be unaffected with this problem later on since the recognition of rear bearing problem is little bit late. Is there any plan by NAZA SCs to check this in all RIA for their next service.

RE:Rear Wheel Bearing - Naza/Ria Club Conclusion.   Aloooss Riansss Mr Presidente I hv printed the one that you rq and will try to find the VIN and will email to NAZA with the full details as followS: Email: lkg@naza.com.my Body Message Full name: Mr Drak118 @ Zamari VIN :nanti aku carik Ria Club M/Ship: RC 0118 Date : 13 July 2003 Contact : 012 231 5831 Location : Bandar Kinrara Reg. Number : WKF 1108 Hope NAZA SC will fullfill their words and solve my TIGER SOUNDS problem..[V] Tq Mr Palan...and long live RIA CLUBBBBB !!!!!!

5678 - 13/07/2005 0:00:00

RE:Rear Wheel Bearing - Naza/Ria Club Conclusion.   hi drak118, i suggest u just send your ria to any NAZA / KIA service center. If they don't have spare in stock make them service the bearing i.e. clean and repack with fresh bearing grease. This may reduce or eliminate the humming sound and may even prolong a bit the bearing age until the stock arrive...

dalyanun - 13/07/2005 0:00:00

RE:Rear Wheel Bearing - Naza/Ria Club Conclusion.   Thank you Mr President.

nazaria - 12/07/2005 0:00:00

RE:Rear Wheel Bearing - Naza/Ria Club Conclusion.   plutonium, any update????

1 2