General discussions
General discussions
Motoring in Malaysia > General discussions > Komen Untuk DSZ mengenai Proton View modes: 
brusli - 25/04/2009 0:00:00

RE:Komen Untuk DSZ mengenai Proton   Datuk, maybe the time has come to equip Persona with cps engine....just the HL version maybe...and the sales may just go up. Waja has been around for too long already, and even with cps engine and enhanced interior, it is still not selling. BTW, I own and drive a Waja cps. Its really a great car, but the styling is dated.

Syed Zainal - 25/04/2009 0:00:00

RE:Komen Untuk DSZ mengenai Proton   Dear mckay08, I thank you for your feedback. How do i know that EXORA is fun to drive even up for a weekend getaway to genting? If i can share a bit on the development for all our cars, the good folks in testing would go up n down genting to optimize the Powertrain performance. they will play with the gear selection and engine cooling performance again n again until we get the right driveability. Now imagine, these folks have to do it for ALL weight conditions from one driver to a FULLY-loaded vehicle. But you know that the test method not only delivers optimized engine performance but also validates the safety of our cars. It confirms the brakes performance in a very severe operating condition. I know this personally because i went up genting myself. At the same time, i shall get my people to gather n check out the Persona’s ‘kreok’ sound. Again thanks. Syed Zainal

mckay08 - 21/04/2009 0:00:00

Komen Untuk DSZ mengenai Proton   1) I like the word Handling like European Car, Design like the Japanase and having a Malaysia price...but i do hope Proton`s assembly worker does not work like our Malaysian National Football Team..buat keje remeh-temeh hinggakan produk yang sepatutnya baik jadi hampeh...we want them to work like Lee Chong Wei or Datuk Misbun Sidek zaman dulu-dulu...hope you understand what i mean..keje jgan ngelat... 2) In Persona forum , quite many talking about kreok sound at their car or having steering bush problem..please compile data from all your sc`s and evaluate whether all Persona needs a quality recall. 3) I have drive test the Proton Exora (eventhough just bought Persona)..a good package at its price ...during test drive with 3 person inside the pickup is better than my Persona. Quite good actually...i believe if it is 7 people inside than it will felt like driving a 1.3 Avanza...if people don`t mind 1.3 avanza than they may be feel ok with Exora. Please do a Genting Highland report on Jom Ronda bersama Proton (unedited kalau boleh..hihihi) 4) About your sales guy, kawan nak puji Mr. Iqbal dari Proton Platinum Center Plentong yang bagi banyak maklumat mengenai Exora dan kasi test drive walaupun tak beli...haii..tercepat beli Persona 6 bulan pulok doh...hihihi.. good luck for you and Proton...