General discussions/other models
General discussions/other models
MPVs and Vans > General discussions/other models > AVANZA 1.5G vs NAZA CITRA 2.0 View modes: 
kennytg - 20/01/2008 0:00:00

RE:AVANZA 1.5G vs NAZA CITRA 2.0  
quote:
Originally posted by cycheah
Nissan Latio....spacious inside! But the front shape is very weird i think... but internal looks very nice to me, i like it. But price is more than RM85k.... expensive ler......[V] Why they cannot bring down the price to <RM75k ??? Early next year -- BLM? I don't think i will consider proton for my next car anymore due to my bad experience with proton Wira. I feel sad when driving proton... many weird sound comes from the internal. Just can't take the risk again. Anymore comment on avanza & citra? [?][?][:I] If you're going to consider btween these 2 models....I will discourage you from both. If you've had so much bad experiences with Proton, I can gurrantee you, you will find no better with Citra or any low to mid end Korean cars. Avanza is also pretty crappy...my opinion, no power & no stability. Good Luck...

Site admin
Site admin
Chips - 19/01/2008 0:00:00

RE:AVANZA 1.5G vs NAZA CITRA 2.0   The Nabira is a good German-based product but you should check with Hicom-Chevrolet on the support they offer to older models. From the way they avoided answering the question about what they will do to help those who suffered from massive depreciation due to senseless discounting of the cars early last year, it seems to me that they are going to pretend those customers don't exist. I would have thought that one of the first things they would do would be to have special campaigns to invite all those customers to the service centres so that they can get to know them, get their details and try to retain them so they do not move to another brand. It is cheaper to retain a customer than it is to get a new one, as marketing people will tell you.

adil - 19/01/2008 0:00:00

RE:AVANZA 1.5G vs NAZA CITRA 2.0   if u dun mind 2ndhand cars why not consider Chevrolet Nabira....its got 1.8 litre engine..most of the 2nd hand unit cost around Rm50k - 70k yr 2004-2006....its a good i think as it is a continental car. which usually better in most cases than japanese....

abgabas - 04/01/2008 0:00:00

RE:AVANZA 1.5G vs NAZA CITRA 2.0   Unker chip , the new mpv is it japan, malaysia , korea or european made? still waiting for the right time to purchase 1 mpv below 90k...

public - 27/12/2007 0:00:00

RE:AVANZA 1.5G vs NAZA CITRA 2.0   i think 1.5 avanza shoul b a better choice as citra is reali heavy, high fc n underpowered. da pros of avanza is it has vvti, newer tech n lighter body.

advanceautomobile - 27/12/2007 0:00:00

RE:AVANZA 1.5G vs NAZA CITRA 2.0   Yalor, unker Chips, tell us from which brand lar, at least we can guess mar. New Toyota wish? or New Honda MPV?

cvchua - 27/12/2007 0:00:00

RE:AVANZA 1.5G vs NAZA CITRA 2.0   hehehehe... unker like to tease ppl one la... any hint about this new 3 row car??[:D]

DarkArchon - 27/12/2007 0:00:00

RE:AVANZA 1.5G vs NAZA CITRA 2.0   I'd also like to see a comparison between Avanza 1.5G vs the Grand Livina 1.6. I know they are kind of from different class, but close enough. Apart from the price difference, I'd also like to know the FC, driving experience etc. between the two models. Citra is out of the question since I've heard so much of complaints about Naza SC's services.

public - 27/12/2007 0:00:00

RE:AVANZA 1.5G vs NAZA CITRA 2.0   hmm .. must be Proton Arena 2008

Dogbert - 27/12/2007 0:00:00

RE:AVANZA 1.5G vs NAZA CITRA 2.0  
quote:
Originally posted by Chips
Grand Livina is already here. But there is another 3-row alternative coming.
Hehehe .. that one more like 6-seater. Middle row is designed for 2 as you can see the equal split to fold forward. [}:)]

1 2