Honda MPVs
Honda MPVs
MPVs and Vans > Honda MPVs > Central Locking system for Honda Odyssey View modes: 
public - 20/10/2007 0:00:00

Central Locking system for Honda Odyssey   Hi all, I am having problem with my honda odyssey RA6 yr 2001 central locking system. Its seems to have problem with its electronics. I have fitted the car with aftermarket alarm system and eversince i have problem with the central locking. The motor for central locking at passenger's door right hand side have been tripped for the third time. The accessories shop that have fitted the alarm system seems doesn't have any clue whatsoever. Anyone out there that could lend me a help to point for a good knowledgeable workshop/mechanic/ to trouble shoot this problem. Thanking you in advance. Krul

Site admin
Site admin
Chips - 20/10/2007 0:00:00

RE:Central Locking system for Honda Odyssey   It's unfortunate that there are people who do not bother to look through the forum first before posting their messages and dump a question about a Honda in the VW section, and then do not read the advisories in the Honda section about where MPV discussions are (or maybe do not know they have a MPV?). Just adds unnecessary waste of time for me to reposition a message. It is better to be in the Honda MPV section since there may be Odyssey owners who have had such a problem and can offer suggestions.

skng03 - 20/10/2007 0:00:00

RE:Central Locking system for Honda Odyssey   the central locking isn't a high tech. thing, send to another mech. / acc. shop to have a look. worst case just ask you mech. buy the full set door lock with central locking mechanism, new/ from kedai potong won't cost too much. Hope unker chips won't ask u to move this thread to the quiet honda MPV section[:p]