Toyota MPVs
Toyota MPVs
MPVs and Vans > Toyota MPVs > Toyota Avanza 1500 cc View modes: 
LonelyApe - 17/07/2007 0:00:00

RE:Toyota Avanza 1500 cc   [:p]

public - 10/07/2007 0:00:00

RE:Toyota Avanza 1500 cc   Just bought black 1.5cc avanza.. never regret to own it.. The SA also very nice gave me free all round tinted windows.. fix by v-kool people but brand solar gard.. the tinted work very well not so hot when get in the car after lesving it under hot sun.. The SA is the best AMOI SA I've met so far.. bought the car from sg besi branch.

Elmann Shamel - 13/06/2007 0:00:00

RE:Toyota Avanza 1500 cc  
quote:
Originally posted by flee
One should not just look at the acquisition costs but the TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP. Otherwise it is not a fair comparison. From the feedback of most Korean car owners, they pay dearly for their cars when they service it and when they finally sell the car. Fuel economy is also poor. Having said that, if you service your Toyota Avanza at UMW Toyota SCs you will also be fleeced. Many Avanza owners are feeling the pinch once they hit the 30,000 kms and above service calls. If I remember correctly, service bills of RM 500-700 are not uncommon. So think carefully before you buy!
You mean Toyota's service quite pricey?

public - 08/06/2007 0:00:00

RE:Toyota Avanza 1500 cc   u can wait...but u never know whether there will be a tomorrow...[:D]

flee - 08/06/2007 0:00:00

RE:Toyota Avanza 1500 cc   Frankly speaking, waiting will not hurt your depreciation too much. It is a fact that depreciation is heaviest in the first 5 years. After that, the car does not lose so much value. Waiting also has another advantage - you get to see new models that may be better or more suitable for your use. The Nissan is worthy of consideration too but do test drive before you make your final decisions.

flee - 06/06/2007 0:00:00

RE:Toyota Avanza 1500 cc   One should not just look at the acquisition costs but the TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP. Otherwise it is not a fair comparison. From the feedback of most Korean car owners, they pay dearly for their cars when they service it and when they finally sell the car. Fuel economy is also poor. Having said that, if you service your Toyota Avanza at UMW Toyota SCs you will also be fleeced. Many Avanza owners are feeling the pinch once they hit the 30,000 kms and above service calls. If I remember correctly, service bills of RM 500-700 are not uncommon. So think carefully before you buy!

DarkArchon - 06/06/2007 0:00:00

RE:Toyota Avanza 1500 cc   OMG! Is it really that expensive servicing the Avanza? I was considering about trading-in my Kembara for a 1.5Avanza...but since the trade-in it way lower than my loan, i juz keep hanging on to it till it can cover the loan, somehow... Or, do you think I should juz wait for the Nissan Lavina?

Joshua3 - 05/06/2007 0:00:00

quote:
Originally posted by SlowTalk
quote:
Originally posted by Joshua3
Top up 30k? If I have so much more.. i would choose a SUV lah... Avanza is just an economical choice, really.
what suv for another 30k?
There is the current promo on Hyundai Tucson (2005/2006) for RM99k OTR. Call Hyundai to check.. its worth it if you want a low price SUV but dont mind paying more on maintenance/parts later.

public - 21/05/2007 0:00:00

quote:
Originally posted by Joshua3
Top up 30k? If I have so much more.. i would choose a SUV lah... Avanza is just an economical choice, really.
what suv for another 30k?

Joshua3 - 19/05/2007 0:00:00

RE:Toyota Avanza 1500 cc   Top up 30k? If I have so much more.. i would choose a SUV lah... Avanza is just an economical choice, really.