Kenari
Kenari
Perodua > Kenari > air conditioning View modes: 
cucuk - 03/01/2008 0:00:00

RE:air conditioning   need to modify the mounting bracket to install the vitara compressor?

Tohsan - 15/12/2007 0:00:00

RE:air conditioning   Just in case,ur current mini size compressor is kong, u can upgrade to suzuki vitara aircond compressor, they are much more cooler and last longer too. That is an alternative to the expensive denso stock compressor which is not suitable for a kenari car cabin size.

public - 24/06/2007 0:00:00

RE:air conditioning  
quote:
Originally posted by Budleee
quote:
Originally posted by zailiy
thanks man, if the gas is empty it's still ok but if the compressor or coil gone kaput, koyak man !!!!!!! think of upgrading to myvi. any problems with the air cond in myvi, anyone ?
tu la nak wat cam maner, either lived without aircond, or pay lor. the mechanic told me the non waranty compressor for Ria was like RM 800 while the 1 year waranty was RM 1200 +++ or something. So far it has been a year since my sister bought her myvi. We got the earlier batch I think and so far the aircond is working just like the day we bought it. No smell problem like some people said. Some people reported a foul odor coming out of the system. I theoretically suggested that the blower might suck air in the foot well of the passenger are which may cause for the bad odour. Our Ria does this and it sucks the smelly air from the passenger foot and carpet area to the whole cabin.
brought the kenari to a local mechanic in taiping (father still lives there) and wallah! problem solved. it seems that the coil needs some cleaning after a few years of hard work. cleared out the mess in the coil and it's blowing cold again. i still can't figure out why the guys at the service centre failed to get the diagnostic right and took the easy way out - go to denso.

Budleee - 22/05/2007 0:00:00

quote:
Originally posted by zailiy
thanks man, if the gas is empty it's still ok but if the compressor or coil gone kaput, koyak man !!!!!!! think of upgrading to myvi. any problems with the air cond in myvi, anyone ?
tu la nak wat cam maner, either lived without aircond, or pay lor. the mechanic told me the non waranty compressor for Ria was like RM 800 while the 1 year waranty was RM 1200 +++ or something. So far it has been a year since my sister bought her myvi. We got the earlier batch I think and so far the aircond is working just like the day we bought it. No smell problem like some people said. Some people reported a foul odor coming out of the system. I theoretically suggested that the blower might suck air in the foot well of the passenger are which may cause for the bad odour. Our Ria does this and it sucks the smelly air from the passenger foot and carpet area to the whole cabin.

public - 21/05/2007 0:00:00

RE:air conditioning   thanks man, if the gas is empty it's still ok but if the compressor or coil gone kaput, koyak man !!!!!!! think of upgrading to myvi. any problems with the air cond in myvi, anyone ?

public - 21/05/2007 0:00:00

quote:
Originally posted by Budleee
either the gas is empty, the coil is broken or has crystal deposits, the compressor is rosak, the hmm air cond oil??? or compressor oil.. dunno.. is leaking, or there is a hole in the air cond sistem that must be checked by denso, the aircond manufacturer. you may have to leave it at the shop so they can run thorough checks i know, our Naza Ria, air cond rosak, compressor and coil rosak. Our old 190e mercedes also rosak, fan won't move, gas is leaking and some other mechanical failure that i don't even understand. Just prepare to fork out huge amount of cash, cos air cond is expensive to repair. good luck

Budleee - 20/05/2007 0:00:00

RE:air conditioning   either the gas is empty, the coil is broken or has crystal deposits, the compressor is rosak, the hmm air cond oil??? or compressor oil.. dunno.. is leaking, or there is a hole in the air cond sistem that must be checked by denso, the aircond manufacturer. you may have to leave it at the shop so they can run thorough checks i know, our Naza Ria, air cond rosak, compressor and coil rosak. Our old 190e mercedes also rosak, fan won't move, gas is leaking and some other mechanical failure that i don't even understand. Just prepare to fork out huge amount of cash, cos air cond is expensive to repair. good luck

public - 19/05/2007 0:00:00

air conditioning   hello, i would like to seek advice on the air conditioning problem with my kenari. it used to be cold but after a while you can only feel air blowing to your face without the coldness! i've checked with the SS but they told me to go to denso. i just want to know why is the air-cond not cold anymore! anyone having the same problem? what's your solution ? thank u