Myvi
Myvi
Perodua > Myvi > Myvi rattling problems View modes: 
tripvire - 13/05/2009 0:00:00

RE:Myvi rattling problems   Have anybody experiencing creaking noise on the windscreen? It happen to my car, I was wondering whether is it the rubber seal problem.

LeBronJames - 11/05/2009 0:00:00

RE:Myvi rattling problems   Dear All Myvi's driver, Maybe you guys try to slow down a bit on speed bumps, pot holes etc. Then your rattling sound maybe reduce. [:D]

kachew - 10/05/2009 0:00:00

RE:Myvi rattling problems   really? but I didnt realize there is any workshop in sunway pyramid... [:p][:p]

DannyK - 10/05/2009 0:00:00

RE:Myvi rattling problems   In the basement, near the barber shop and the laundry shop. Nice guy operating the shop, I went there and didn't buy anything twice yet he gave me friendly no-obligation advice. [^]

DannyK - 08/05/2009 0:00:00

RE:Myvi rattling problems  
quote:
Originally posted by Pitstop
hey guys , u can sent ur cars into my workshop in sunway pyramid . will check and if its just tightening ur parts of ur car i wont charge u- small problem only . it will be free ok . sms me 012-3928 333 or add me on msn sean_lft@hotmail.com
Hyundai U do or not? Psst...are U the big, handsome Chinese guy, slightly curly hair... [8)]

ah_hao - 02/04/2009 0:00:00

RE:Myvi rattling problems   The rattling sound maybe caused by interior built quality, or by the suspension? I got chance to ride in a myvi, the "kronk kronk" sound is quite obvious.. correct me if i m wrong..

glee - 11/02/2009 0:00:00

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Yap
A hatchback tends to have rattling sound more than sedan as it's consider 'one' piece. Did you do any tinting? If yes maybe during the tinting process they might opened the door panel and loosen something.
the truth is, if the car is put together properly, a hatchback should have no extra rattling noises when compared to a sedan. i'm not sure what this "one piece" means.. but there is no difference to the way a sedan with a boot is built as a hatchback.. the only difference is the hatchback is shorter, and probably needs some extra reinforcement to ensure it is as stiff as the sedan because of the bigger rear opening for the "5th door".

kachew - 08/02/2009 0:00:00

RE:Myvi rattling problems   can pls state both brand of the tyre price? plan to change one...[:o)] need to make some comparison for the price... u know lar... bad economy[:D]

venitto - 31/01/2009 0:00:00

quote:
Originally posted by p0larbear
get rid of myvi's OEM tires (SIME, Goodyear NCT5 or whatever) to a set of Michelin XM1.. huge difference you will feel more grippy and properly stick on the ground, premium ride feel and most of all, significantly quiet
what's the price like for your Michelin XM1? what size? I've change mine to Falken ZE322 185/60/R14, not bad, quieter than stock tyre.

p0larbear - 31/01/2009 0:00:00

RE:Myvi rattling problems   get rid of myvi's OEM tires (SIME, Goodyear NCT5 or whatever) to a set of Michelin XM1.. huge difference you will feel more grippy and properly stick on the ground, premium ride feel and most of all, significantly quiet

1 2