Nautica
Perodua > Nautica > Citra Problems and Solutions View modes: 
padoe - 09/01/2008 0:00:00

RE:Citra Problems and Solutions  
quote:
Originally posted by kwkhong
quote:
Originally posted by dr muar
Hi, Need help, smoke from other vehicle (lorry) enter inside eventhough press internal circulation, alarm system inaffective (need to press est. 10-15sec then central locking activated) and steering wheel vibrate when drive at 100km/h. I'm heard alot of problem with citra before I join this forum. If I want to let go or trade-in, what is the value (Ogos 2005).[xx(] Thanks in advance this
I sold my May05 citra GLS for 50.5k last year in March 07. For alarm system, u kena tekan dekat dekat like <1 meter from car then only ok. Jauh jauh tak boleh. Try changing battery, that can help. Steering vibrate, some ppl balancing cannot some can, some ppl do the disc can some cannot, some ppl change steering rack can some cannot...some ppl do all also cannot (like me). As for smell coming in from outside, my batch was 3rd batch still using the imported compressor (I think) because they never give me the UCM warranty card - ask why Naza Care tak tau but ask me to pay RM50 for the card, I say why coz u never give me I didn't lose it, Naza Care call me a liar, and I say FARK YOU!!!! 1 month later, 10 days after 2 years warranty, I sold my car. Spent RM740 on repairs. Geramnya...trust me cut your loses and go get a more reliable car...expensive also never mind, at least tak sakit hati bayar instalment.
i think until now m'sian still doesn't have really...really reliable car....pandai tiru sahaja...kualiti tarak..just look at the tag line 'licence by kia' oopsss tambah sikit ....copycat by naza....malu betoi la....

onlineamro - 09/01/2008 0:00:00

RE:Citra Problems and Solutions   Hai all I'm new here. I have to choose whether Naza Citra or Mitsubishi Triton. For long distance travel... from Putrajaya to Kelantan, what will u suggest? becoz i'm working at Putrajaya. I go back to Kelatan once for two month. I'll give priority to: 1) Safety 2) Comfort for front & rear seat ( i have 1 wife and 2 children) I love Naza Cira interior becoz of comfortness...but for safety... (well u know the way to Kelantan...quite danger maa!!) If i fix the steel bumper at front and rear side... is that enough for the Citra & can it guarantee the safety as good as triton? 1 more thing, if i install NGV, what about the warranty? Tq in advance for your answer.. i really hope one of u could answer this..please.......

kwkhong - 09/01/2008 0:00:00

quote:
Originally posted by dr muar
Hi, Need help, smoke from other vehicle (lorry) enter inside eventhough press internal circulation, alarm system inaffective (need to press est. 10-15sec then central locking activated) and steering wheel vibrate when drive at 100km/h. I'm heard alot of problem with citra before I join this forum. If I want to let go or trade-in, what is the value (Ogos 2005).[xx(] Thanks in advance
I sold my May05 citra GLS for 50.5k last year in March 07. For alarm system, u kena tekan dekat dekat like <1 meter from car then only ok. Jauh jauh tak boleh. Try changing battery, that can help. Steering vibrate, some ppl balancing cannot some can, some ppl do the disc can some cannot, some ppl change steering rack can some cannot...some ppl do all also cannot (like me). As for smell coming in from outside, my batch was 3rd batch still using the imported compressor (I think) because they never give me the UCM warranty card - ask why Naza Care tak tau but ask me to pay RM50 for the card, I say why coz u never give me I didn't lose it, Naza Care call me a liar, and I say FARK YOU!!!! 1 month later, 10 days after 2 years warranty, I sold my car. Spent RM740 on repairs. Geramnya...trust me cut your loses and go get a more reliable car...expensive also never mind, at least tak sakit hati bayar instalment.

zeese - 07/01/2008 0:00:00

quote:
Originally posted by zulazrin
call ajer customer careline mungkin diorang boleh membantu... NAZA KIA SERCICES CUSTOMER CARE 03-26177666 NAZA KIA SERVICES-PENANG BRANCH 04-5074800 04-5074099
Why this forum exists in the first place if every problem, every new thread is always given the same answer.. call customer service [:(!] We can do that at the same time while discussing the problem here.

zulazrin - 30/12/2007 0:00:00

RE:Citra Problems and Solutions   call ajer customer careline mungkin diorang boleh membantu... NAZA KIA SERCICES CUSTOMER CARE 03-26177666 NAZA KIA SERVICES-PENANG BRANCH 04-5074800 04-5074099

public - 26/12/2007 0:00:00

RE:Citra Problems and Solutions   Hi, Need help, smoke from other vehicle (lorry) enter inside eventhough press internal circulation, alarm system inaffective (need to press est. 10-15sec then central locking activated) and steering wheel vibrate when drive at 100km/h. I'm heard alot of problem with citra before I join this forum. If I want to let go or trade-in, what is the value (Ogos 2005).[xx(] Thanks in advance

ykhoe - 24/12/2007 0:00:00

quote:
Originally posted by magpies
Below are the probs & solutions that I'm experienced with my Citra. Problem 1. Central Lock 2. "Bee" sound when driving > 140km/h & above 3. Sunroof Leaking 4. Vibration between 90kmh - 100kmh 5. Jerkness (compressor kick-of) during engine idle 6. High FC Solution 1. Push the SC for spare Part. Better follow up with Setapak SC 2. Send to SC and leave for 1 or 1/2 days for their KIA technician for inspecting & testing on highway. Identified as wind sound. Open suspected sources of sound, sealed with silicon. 3. Don't close the sunroof by using Tilt Function but use the Slide Function. 4. Perform "on wheel balancing" not normal balancing. SC foreman suggest to send to Outside Tyres Shop if prob continous since they don't have this "on wheel balancing" machine. Just do balancing only don't change anything to prevent manufacturing warranty issue from being void. 5. I don't give a damn about it since my previous Wira GLi having the same. 6. This part is the most fun one. Just don't press the pedal aggressively[:D][:D]. I even don't install any gadget now clocked at 15cent/km - 17cent/km (with 50% city driving & 50% highway driving). For me it's considerable ok for 2.0 (A) DOHC 16V CVVT MPV. I can say now my citra run smoothly even at high speed of 185kmh..[:D][:D] Cheers!![:D][:D][:D]
I discovered my Citra Sunroof is leaking water at the closing gap (rear part as shown in the diagram below) during heavy rain. ------------ Rear | | Front | | ------------ The Naza technician told me this is normal behaviour for those cars who have sunroof. As long as the water can be diverted out of the car roof, it would be ok. Is that truth? How about other Citra owners? Did you try to shoot the water on the rear gap of the sunroof? is the water leaking in?

public - 22/12/2007 0:00:00

RE:Citra Problems and Solutions   At first, thought worth to have one. when it just reduced its' price to RM80k, we can see many on the road. After a while, getting less and less and now hardly see. We all know what is the reason.

public - 19/12/2007 0:00:00

quote:
Originally posted by belut517
taiko...boleh tolong gua tak? cam ne nak set kan balik aircond setting gua? you ada maklumat risikan yang lain tak?
I have exactly the same problem with my Citra. So i did all the solution steps provided as above, but efforts made were in vain. So i browse around and the answer relies in the Citra owner's manual page 4-69. The steps: 1) fan speed knob to zero 2) selection knob to defrost 3) push the recirculated air postion at least 5 times in 3 seconds. 4) the button will blink 5) back to normal. :) From : http://www.kia-forums.com/kia-carens-rondo-forum/35383-aircon- drivingme-mad.html

kwkhong - 18/12/2007 0:00:00

RE:Citra Problems and Solutions   My friend's Citra was around 18 months. However I realised he dun have automatic locking system where it locks the car when u press brake. Btw, those Citra cars with 2 years warranty must ensure that 2 things are problem free. 1. Air-con compressor which cost RM2000+ 2. Gearbox problem which cost RM8000+ 3. Do an ECU check to see any sensor problems Other small problems can rectified elsewhere for a cheaper price...after warranty expires.