Exora
Exora
Proton > Exora > Fuel Consumption View modes: 
AP1 - 11/07/2011 6:03:54

RE:Fuel Consumption   Betul.

nie68 - 10/07/2011 9:49:41

RE:Fuel Consumption   Boss,

Confirmed ke exora 1.6(M) punya fuel consumption at highway about 12km/L and in town city is about 10km/L ??

I tanya ni sebab pun tengah proses nak angkat one Exora 1.6(M) nie......

So i nak finalist i punya decision nie .....

tq    

AP1 - 07/07/2011 20:48:53

RE:Fuel Consumption   Almost 2 year-old Exora (MT) of mine with mileage 36XXX km has been doing, give and take, 10 km/l for driving around the small town here and 12 km/l for long distance driving.

yahooguy - 12/02/2011 23:54:41

RE:Fuel Consumption   we experience poor fc from all proton cars in history.  proton only produces cars but doesnt improve anything especially engine side.
Born to be car maniac.

chanks - 29/12/2010 0:25:08

RE:Fuel Consumption   Received my new Exora 5 days ago.
Managed to get around 10L/100Km, mixed city and long distance along NS Highway. Maintaining speed at around 120km/hour.
Probably needs more run in to get better fuel consumption.
Jackie KS Chan

lsgwym - 16/12/2010 17:48:23

RE:Fuel Consumption   Yes that the fuel consumption for exora. unless u want a avanza 1.5can save 25% more fuel.

munchyitalia - 21/06/2010 0:00:00

RE:Fuel Consumption   hello all,my exora with 8600kms clocked in could only managed 12.5litre per 100 km in city driving.for highway could get around 9.2 litre per 100 km .poor fc huh

kunir4540 - 19/06/2010 0:00:00

RE:Fuel Consumption   i ve been using exora since feb and the FC is still so so but its getting better by the day and if using ron 97 i will have some pick up n lower FC.can anybody confirm with me thx

Normal Family Guy - 24/05/2010 0:00:00

RE:Fuel Consumption   Dear jacksonljs. I agree with you and I don't really expect an MPV to have a pickup like a sedan. Come with the size.[;)]. But I seriously was surprise to see the exora FC is almost similar with Persona's in the best and the worse achievable FC. I was thinking of upgrading my ride since my family (And my size [:D]) is expanding and surely enough an MPV is the most likely candidate and it's FC is the first thing that I look into. Honestly speaking since I'm quite used with Persona's FC (which is not exactly very fuel savvy in the first place) I don't think I mind getting an Exora for it size and price[:D][:D]. But I keep the option open hehe, Maybe Exora 1.8 or turbo or something[:p][:p] Fellow Exorian forummer. Do please keep us updated with your FC ya. Thanx

Normal Family Guy - 23/05/2010 0:00:00

RE:Fuel Consumption   Hi all Exorians. Sorry to barge in uninvited but I think I would like to share with you guys something that I find by reading all your FC post. I feel amazed to see that actually Exora FC is not much different then those actually achieve by proton persona. I'll repost a post abt Persona FC just for your info.
quote:
Originally posted by Skinner O Ad
oh Anyway just want to update my recent FC since now my car is already more then 14K so I think this is the true average FC for my Persona B-line Auto 9.5L-10.5L/100Km for full city driving 6.0L-6.5L/100Km for full Highway driving 7.5L-8.5L/100Km for mixed Driving (highway + city 50/50)
The persona FC post I found quite accurate amongst all persona and I feel it safe to say that it can be considered as a rough guide as what is the persona FC. Now it's amazing considering that Exora is a 7 seater MPV with a heavier body and bigger carriage capacity that is using a 1.6 engine can still manage to get FC almost similar to those achieved by a 1.6 sedan. I expected it to be higher. It's not bad, not bad at all.