Iswara/Saga.1
Iswara/Saga.1
Proton > Iswara/Saga.1 > Saga (12years) to 4g92 Mivec (LeBronJames help!!) View modes: 
LeBronJames - 17/03/2010 0:00:00

RE:Saga (12years) to 4g92 Mivec (LeBronJames help!!)  
quote:
Originally posted by sohyp
quote:
Originally posted by LeBronJames
Hi Subaru666, Good morning and sorry for the late reply. I partly agree with what g88 says. First and foremost, you need to answer me two questions: 1.) what is your budget? 2.) what is your objective/ what is the result you want to achieve? As a friend, Mivec is really not suitable for your saga and most importantly it is illegal by JPJ. The engine is expensive RM7k without installtion and some of the part are hard to find. I will drop some simple advise for you and this will not only improve power and also practical for daily use. It Really depends on what budget you have. 1.)ovehaul + port and polish your 4G15P engine. (RM2,000) 2.)Powerzone 1.5 to 1.6 strokerket (not sure, call 012 334 4334) 3.)change to semi racing clutch Exedy (RM650 +- local assembly) 4.)4-2-1 extrator (RM350) 5.)most important stabilize your car. Saga weakness is the back. Add strut bar, example ultra racing brand. Remember you need this very much. All the above mode is NOT illegal, affortable, less hassle and most importantly at anytime, there is parts. Trust me if you take this specs to race 400m spring with 'friends' be it wira 1.5/1.6, 4G91 DOHC, Honda City VTEC/IDSI, VIOS, Suzuki Swift etc may not stand a chance. You must understand 1.5 will always be 1.5. With the setting above your pickup and mid speed would be great. What say you?
Hi LeBronJames. Is there any good 1.6L DOHC engine for old Saga or 1992 Iswara? Or at least 1.5L DOHC with MPI. Since Mivec is not suitable for saga and most importantly it is illegal by JPJ how about Iswara? For upgrade to 1.6L DOHC engine it is better off for me to save more money get a Wira 1.5 wait for the engine to died than upgrade. I wish to have a 1.6L car that can reach 200km/h.
Bro, Sorry for the late reply. Your original car is 1.3 right? Then 1.6 engine mod is very risky, JPJ might not approve. 4G92 DOHC (non mivec) is hard to find from the beginning or you can try 4G92 SOHC which is our local original 1.6. My friendly advice, Iswara is not recommend to drive top speed because of the chasis. Mod pick up, you really can win lots of local cars, even mine, hehehehe... Good luck.

sohyp - 11/11/2009 0:00:00

quote:
Originally posted by LeBronJames
Hi Subaru666, Good morning and sorry for the late reply. I partly agree with what g88 says. First and foremost, you need to answer me two questions: 1.) what is your budget? 2.) what is your objective/ what is the result you want to achieve? As a friend, Mivec is really not suitable for your saga and most importantly it is illegal by JPJ. The engine is expensive RM7k without installtion and some of the part are hard to find. I will drop some simple advise for you and this will not only improve power and also practical for daily use. It Really depends on what budget you have. 1.)ovehaul + port and polish your 4G15P engine. (RM2,000) 2.)Powerzone 1.5 to 1.6 strokerket (not sure, call 012 334 4334) 3.)change to semi racing clutch Exedy (RM650 +- local assembly) 4.)4-2-1 extrator (RM350) 5.)most important stabilize your car. Saga weakness is the back. Add strut bar, example ultra racing brand. Remember you need this very much. All the above mode is NOT illegal, affortable, less hassle and most importantly at anytime, there is parts. Trust me if you take this specs to race 400m spring with 'friends' be it wira 1.5/1.6, 4G91 DOHC, Honda City VTEC/IDSI, VIOS, Suzuki Swift etc may not stand a chance. You must understand 1.5 will always be 1.5. With the setting above your pickup and mid speed would be great. What say you?
Hi LeBronJames. Is there any good 1.6L DOHC engine for old Saga or 1992 Iswara? Or at least 1.5L DOHC with MPI. Since Mivec is not suitable for saga and most importantly it is illegal by JPJ how about Iswara? For upgrade to 1.6L DOHC engine it is better off for me to save more money get a Wira 1.5 wait for the engine to died than upgrade. I wish to have a 1.6L car that can reach 200km/h.

skng03 - 07/04/2009 0:00:00

RE:Saga (12years) to 4g92 Mivec (LeBronJames help!!)   there is some f4a212 4 speed auto box come with 4g15, but u must have the tcu too, i'm sure because i use this Gbox on my 4g92 wira

LeBronJames - 07/04/2009 0:00:00

quote:
Originally posted by chunhau78
Sifus....... any idea on 4g15, with an " auto 4 speed gear box"?
Bro, Original 4G15P comes with 3 speed gear box. 4 speed gear box is normally from 4G91. Price you can ask half cut shop people.

chunhau78 - 02/04/2009 0:00:00

RE:Saga (12years) to 4g92 Mivec (LeBronJames help!!)   Sifus....... any idea on 4g15, with an " auto 4 speed gear box"?

LeBronJames - 27/03/2009 0:00:00

RE:Saga (12years) to 4g92 Mivec (LeBronJames help!!)   Bro, In life, better get things right at the first time. You can do illegal mod, don't forget, if JPJ caught you without approval your car will be gone for good. Most importantly, your safety. Saga chasis cannot take Mivec power especially in conners, it will over turn. Unless you tell me, 100 percent you drive on highway. To me the best car is not the fastest car, but a car that can handle conners well. Example Proton Saga MIVEC and Satria MIVEC going up Genting. Satria will normally wins as the handling is better. My advise as a friend, Don't go for illegal mod.

subaru666 - 23/03/2009 0:00:00

RE:Saga (12years) to 4g92 Mivec (LeBronJames help!!)   [:(]Since all need alot of $$ for example like trade in car.. (need pay loan for 2nd hand car) or find wira also need money rite?? hehehe.. Now i got 1 idea.... very nice 1... [:D] 1.Say if i don care about the JPJ stuff.. i wanna fit in 4g92 mivec or 4g91 to my old saga, wat should i care the most[?][?] 2.Am i gonna strengthen my chassis and change all the arm?? 3.How about the weekness of saga tat is back side... wat should i do about it? **p/s (say if i wanna win a V-tec in pick up now, wat should i mod?)

quote:
Originally posted by LeBronJames Thank you for the link, I have seen the picture. My question, can anyone tell me why 4G15 DOHC is newer in terms of technology yet 4G91 DOHC is more popular in Malaysia. Why?
4g9x is popular in Malaysia coz the part easy to find and replace better for mod... 4g15 dohc is rare item and hard to find the spare part and less item replacement can be done.... *correct me if i am wrong..[:)]

RE:Saga (12years) to 4g92 Mivec (LeBronJames help!!)   I think of tat idea coz my fren change his wira engine to honda engine... damn~~!!!![:(!] he fit in B16A in wira~~!!!![:0] Really crazy~~!![:(!][:(!]

subaru666 - 22/03/2009 0:00:00

RE:Saga (12years) to 4g92 Mivec (LeBronJames help!!)   Hi all sifu... sorry for my missing tis 1 month.. hehe...i go walk around check wit all the engine... [:D] Here i wanna thx all the sifu for all the info[:)][:)] -LeBronJames -g88 [:)][:)]