Iswara/Saga.1
Iswara/Saga.1
Proton > Iswara/Saga.1 > Changing valve seals View modes: 
RicoLiow - 23/09/2009 0:00:00

RE:Changing valve seals   i do know where to change it..and it only cost RM180. if you stil need it then give me a call la...012 -3911382...my grandpa car fix it too. and this are common for saga n wira.

halem - 26/08/2009 0:00:00

RE:Changing valve seals  
quote:
Originally posted by dudes
I own a 1987 Saga...The problem is there is a lot of white smoke coming out....and also engine oil consumption very high...so I decided to chane the valve seals....I got quoted with different prices from diferrent workshops....from RM100++ till 400++...and some said needa open up engine some said no need..they have special equipments...Im wondering whether its true anot..and also Im from Subang...any nearby good workshops??
The cost to change Valve seal should be RM 150-250, need to open the engine top cover, they use a special jig to remove the valve seal, made sure you go to a reputable machanic. But base on the age of your car you may need to do a top overhaul, if changing valve seal does not work.

dudes - 09/08/2009 0:00:00

Changing valve seals   I own a 1987 Saga...The problem is there is a lot of white smoke coming out....and also engine oil consumption very high...so I decided to chane the valve seals....I got quoted with different prices from diferrent workshops....from RM100++ till 400++...and some said needa open up engine some said no need..they have special equipments...Im wondering whether its true anot..and also Im from Subang...any nearby good workshops??