Perdana
Perdana
Proton > Perdana > ECU Diagram... View modes: 
astroboy - 02/11/2006 0:00:00

RE:ECU Diagram...   I know Toyota cars are mostly sharing the same ECU cable color code. For your case, you can try getting Misubishi Galant or better still Eterna ECU cable color code. OTW, try Lancer or even Wira and see got any luck of matching color or not lor..

public - 01/11/2006 0:00:00

RE:ECU Diagram...   hey bro, wats wrong with ur starter?? is it bcoz of ur starter itself and not the wiring or relay problem... if not mistaken the relay should be somewhere near fuses box, correct me if im wrong! Damn, how am i going to install my piggyback??? im sure someone out there should have install it b4 or got the pins configuration/colour codes for the ecu!! [?]

public - 01/11/2006 0:00:00

ECU Diagram...   hey dudes, anyone got Proton Predana new(V6) and old model ecu diagram coz i wanna install safc to my car. thanks for ur helps!

astroboy - 01/11/2006 0:00:00

RE:ECU Diagram...   Wah! ECU diagram ar. This one is difficult. The manufacturer purposely hide their ECU design by layering their circuit board by building it with a 3-layer sandwich-like design. So by fliping it back and forth you can only read the 1st and 3rd layer, not the middle highly classified layer.. I try to get the starter wiring diagram also donno where to get. My Perdana having starting problem and am now trying to locate the NEUTRAL SAFETY SWITCH and Starter relay.