Proton in General
Proton in General
Proton > Proton in General > Good Service Centre around Old Klang Road View modes: 
stanleysia - 20/11/2009 0:00:00

RE:Good Service Centre around Old Klang Road  
quote:
Originally posted by potato
Is the service centre at old klang road good? Do they open 5 or 6 days? I can only make it Friday afternoon during weekdays so i don't know if they can service the car the same day. Can we stand beside them when they service the car?
None recommended PSC? [xx(]

potato - 13/10/2009 0:00:00

RE:Good Service Centre around Old Klang Road   Is the service centre at old klang road good? Do they open 5 or 6 days? I can only make it Friday afternoon during weekdays so i don't know if they can service the car the same day. Can we stand beside them when they service the car?

potato - 08/10/2009 0:00:00

Good Service Centre around Old Klang Road   Can anybody recommend good authorized service centres for Proton near Old Klang Road? Want good mechanics with good service, honest, decent charges & don't force you into buying things not required. Also how to make sure they won't fill in 4L of engine oil when the car needs 3.7l?

DannyK - 08/10/2009 0:00:00

RE:Good Service Centre around Old Klang Road   How to make them not overfill engine oil? - Talk to them, remind them. I did that everytime. [;)]