Savvy
Savvy
Proton > Savvy > Radiator fan problem. I need your advice. View modes: 
tsfatt - 28/05/2008 0:00:00

RE:Radiator fan problem. I need your advice.  
quote:
Originally posted by Mahzal
Next time you try to knock the radiator yourself. Probably loose connector, and when knock it reconnect. Try it before changing the whole set.
that mean have to check from fan ..for the wire connection ...

public - 27/05/2008 0:00:00

RE:Radiator fan problem. I need your advice.   Next time you try to knock the radiator yourself. Probably loose connector, and when knock it reconnect. Try it before changing the whole set.

tsfatt - 26/05/2008 0:00:00

RE:Radiator fan problem. I need your advice.   look like your radiator fan motor going to kong ... "since yo said need to knock knock it" btw, I dont know whether we can spray wd40 on the fan motor of not to let it lubricate ... so that it run smooth...

savvybaby - 26/05/2008 0:00:00

RE:Radiator fan problem. I need your advice.   try not to do engine wash on your car ... just wipe will do water gets in ... problems arise it may not have been the reason for your case, just a general advice [8D]

public - 23/05/2008 0:00:00

Radiator fan problem. I need your advice.   Hi guys.. I have problem with my SAVVY'S radiator fan. The fan will 'turn off' after rotates for about 1 minute. Then my aircond didn't felt cold anymore and the temperature indicator will rise up to the 5th bar. When I turn-off the aircond, luckily, the temperature will go down to the 3rd bar and stays there. So if this problem occur, i cannot turn-on my aircond while driving. I sent my car to authorised SC and the mechanic just take a screwdriver and 'knock-knock' at the centre of the radiator fan. Ok, the fan rotated as normal but 2 days later the problem occured again. Do you guys know what is the problem? What should i do? Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.