Waja
Waja
Proton > Waja > waja campro or waja mitsubishi View modes: 
jbm1977 - 02/02/2007 0:00:00

RE:waja campro or waja mitsubishi   This topic remind me of once Dr.M said there's problem with the Campro engine, something like engine can't start. But I've ask EON foreman during my visit to SC, he told me if it's coz by electrical(ECU), it can be solve very easy & still he have not encounter such problem at that SC after service lots of Gen2 & Waja Campro. For me, not very big different between them, but the latest Waja, no way I going to buy that, ridiculous ugly.[:0]

public - 02/02/2007 0:00:00

RE:waja campro or waja mitsubishi   Waja Campro is quite ok..I've used campro for almost 4 months n there is no problem.. Proton has imprpved a lot on Waja..besides, if u buy new waja everything is under warranty..so no need to worry about it.. however it is up to u..price of both cars are almost da same if u wanna bigger car n nice look maybe u should go for waja.. ok..

Ree - 01/02/2007 0:00:00

RE:waja campro or waja mitsubishi  
quote:
Originally posted by zzzxtreme
superb waja campro interior : nice seats very comfortable arm rest bluetooth audio what a pretty interior proton edar did a great job on the interior, better than my altis 1.8 too bad there's still complains from waja campro owners here. i've thought of selling my car and getting a waja so i could buy an apartment with the extra money
Actually most of the ppl who complaint here are not Waja Campro owners.

Gary Yap - 12/01/2007 0:00:00

RE:waja campro or waja mitsubishi   Can't have best of both worlds...[V]
quote:
Originally posted by zzzxtreme
superb waja campro interior : nice seats very comfortable arm rest bluetooth audio what a pretty interior proton edar did a great job on the interior, better than my altis 1.8 too bad there's still complains from waja campro owners here. i've thought of selling my car and getting a waja so i could buy an apartment with the extra money

Funk - 12/01/2007 0:00:00

RE:waja campro or waja mitsubishi   The campro these days hor, not bad. The interiors are so much better but remain "plasticky" - there are plastics anyway![:D] As for the campro manual performance, not bad lar the torque. The ride and handling is similar or better. Cud be a new car I tested.[:D] I dun think there are any more mitsu engines ard tho'. I mean 1st hand.

zzzxtreme - 09/01/2007 0:00:00

RE:waja campro or waja mitsubishi   superb waja campro interior : nice seats very comfortable arm rest bluetooth audio what a pretty interior proton edar did a great job on the interior, better than my altis 1.8 too bad there's still complains from waja campro owners here. i've thought of selling my car and getting a waja so i could buy an apartment with the extra money

neoli18 - 08/01/2007 0:00:00

RE:waja campro or waja mitsubishi  
quote:
Originally posted by peewo
Finally did manage to test drive both waja campro and mitsu (friend's car) in Ipoh. Campro as usual is sluggish like malas to run. Mitsu version had a more responsive feel. Hmmm... Now where can I find a waja with leather seats, airbags, ABS and mitsu engine? [:D]
me think u said abt waja 1.6X. very hard to find. even my friend use 1.6X year 2002 reluctant to sell it to me ;-)

public - 05/01/2007 0:00:00

RE:waja campro or waja mitsubishi   Finally did manage to test drive both waja campro and mitsu (friend's car) in Ipoh. Campro as usual is sluggish like malas to run. Mitsu version had a more responsive feel. Hmmm... Now where can I find a waja with leather seats, airbags, ABS and mitsu engine? [:D]

public - 05/01/2007 0:00:00

RE:waja campro or waja mitsubishi   Mit engine is proven, CamPro...hmmm... there is no CamPro in the 1st place.. Misleading the comsumers, its just a MY made engine (oso not completely, using othr ppl's engine & claiming it). If u must, go for Mit engine, and if you don't mind Manual ones, less problemsssss then Auto ones. better performance oso. [^]

public - 29/12/2006 0:00:00

RE:waja campro or waja mitsubishi   Maestro, How do you find the power of the Campro engine? I only test driven a Gen-2 1.6 and I found the pick-up sluggish when compared with my Satria 1.6 DOHC. Now I am thinking of getting either a Waja Campro 1.6 or a secondhand Civic 1.6 if I can find a good one (cost about the same except the age difference). Problem is that there is no more Waja Campro testcar in my area for me to try before buying one.

1 2