Wira
Wira
Proton > Wira > Proton Wira Diesel 2.0 (Manual) View modes: 
kyalanis - 10/01/2008 0:00:00

RE:Proton Wira Diesel 2.0 (Manual)   Hi, I own a Proton Diesel and I am using the car everyday. I rely on the car for my heavy daily commute to office and home. It is the most dependable and fuel economy. I have this car since Year 2000 and I had gone through alot of problems and challenges. Nevertheless, I am intending to keep the car for along time and still working ways to maintain the car health and improve it further. I am a believer of Diesel powered wira and am looking forward to share and gaining any experience with any Wira Diesel owners out there. Contact me via email: kyalanis@rocketmail.com Thank you,

jia ginn - 24/11/2007 0:00:00

Proton Wira Diesel 2.0 (Manual)   hello,everybody.who one got proton wira diesel car?any discuss?

Site admin
Site admin
Chips - 24/11/2007 0:00:00

RE:Proton Wira Diesel 2.0 (Manual)   The diesel was a failure in Malaysia as it was poorly received, even by taxi drivers. Apparently, Proton offered a better Wira diesel in Germany with a turbocharger but at that time, it was explained that the cost was higher and they could not charge a higher price for the Wira Diesel in Malaysia.

public - 24/11/2007 0:00:00

RE:Proton Wira Diesel 2.0 (Manual)   as i heard from a fren who own dis car said tat it's underpower, maintenance oso hard but sav some money since diesel is cheaper than petrol. he plannin 2 install turbo so it can function like a pick up truck.