Wira
Wira
Proton > Wira > Wira 1.3 aircond pulley bearing View modes: 
public - 11/06/2007 0:00:00

RE:Wira 1.3 aircond pulley bearing  
quote:
Originally posted by aszx
Since nobody replying, I went to a shop in Serdang to replace the bearing. Since the compressor need to be taken out, I took oppurtunity to service the air cond system. I also replaced air cond belt adjuster bearing. Below is price breakdown: 1. Aircond pulley bearing RM28 2. Aircond adjuster bearing RM49 3. Aircond R134A gas RM80 4. Aircond expansion valve RM89 5. Air cond receiver filter RM39 6. Air cond hose ailing (?) rubber 8 pcs RM16 7. Air cond compressor pump oil 100ml RM15 8. Labor charge for all the above RM90 9. Tuning engine check and diagnostic RM60 Total RM466 The aircond system is PATCO. Tuning engine check (using portable gadget hook to a 16 pin connector underneath dashboard) found my idle valve (or is it sensor) fault and cannot be erased. According to the guy, the throttle body need to be replaced (new around RM600+ / secondhand RM300). This is the reason my engine RPM drop whenever my air cond kick in. I think I just live with it for now until I find a reason to change it. :) He also quoted me RM50 for rear upper arm in which I will replace before next allignment job. 7 years old car, what to do.....
fuyoo....RM49 for a small (50cent) bearing...mine oso penah tukar DIY...only rm10

Slingshot - 07/01/2007 0:00:00

RE:Wira 1.3 aircond pulley bearing   aszx Maybe its not the throttle body all together.... you may check the plastic gearings at the throttle body..It will only cost you around RM45 to 50 and a bit of labour for changing it. Those gears are actually the idling gears. Don't straight jump to throttle body changging. Try the plastic gears first.... kalau silap pun tak lah sakit hati.

aszx - 06/01/2007 0:00:00

RE:Wira 1.3 aircond pulley bearing   Since nobody replying, I went to a shop in Serdang to replace the bearing. Since the compressor need to be taken out, I took oppurtunity to service the air cond system. I also replaced air cond belt adjuster bearing. Below is price breakdown: 1. Aircond pulley bearing RM28 2. Aircond adjuster bearing RM49 3. Aircond R134A gas RM80 4. Aircond expansion valve RM89 5. Air cond receiver filter RM39 6. Air cond hose ailing (?) rubber 8 pcs RM16 7. Air cond compressor pump oil 100ml RM15 8. Labor charge for all the above RM90 9. Tuning engine check and diagnostic RM60 Total RM466 The aircond system is PATCO. Tuning engine check (using portable gadget hook to a 16 pin connector underneath dashboard) found my idle valve (or is it sensor) fault and cannot be erased. According to the guy, the throttle body need to be replaced (new around RM600+ / secondhand RM300). This is the reason my engine RPM drop whenever my air cond kick in. I think I just live with it for now until I find a reason to change it. :) He also quoted me RM50 for rear upper arm in which I will replace before next allignment job. 7 years old car, what to do.....

aszx - 30/12/2006 0:00:00

Wira 1.3 aircond pulley bearing   Is it possible to replace the bearing of the aircond pulley without taken out the compressor? Mine already sound like it going to be broken any time soon (tested by removing aircond belt and turn the air pulley).