Nissan X-Trail
Nissan X-Trail
SUVs & Pick-Ups > Nissan X-Trail > Change transmission oil View modes: 
mikesim8 - 03/04/2010 0:00:00

RE:Change transmission oil  
quote:
Originally posted by offroadfan
hehehe [;)] I will do it. The more info I collect, the better I can talk with my Nissan representative.
Hi OffRoadFan, You have not posted what you did in the end...did you change or wait for transmissin to faulter?

rolandlim - 28/06/2008 0:00:00

RE:Change transmission oil   Yup, the workshop had "overlooked" the front & rear axle oil change at 40k. They did the changes immediately at 50k. According to them, warranty still intact as it is their mistake. What a relief...

HotBrakes - 21/06/2008 0:00:00

RE:Change transmission oil   GlenMarie: The service manager is Chong. 110% helpful guy. [:D] It is not just the rear, the front too.

rolandlim - 20/06/2008 0:00:00

RE:Change transmission oil   About the rear axle / differential oil, I brought the matter up with the service mgr in Glenmarie. He was surprised that his guys did not recommend a change at 40k. According to him, it is std procedure to change at 40k. Funny isn't it? service advisor thinks differently from service mgr? Anyway, right now my car is going for 50k service soon. will check with glenmarie service advisor again...

HotBrakes - 18/04/2008 0:00:00

RE:Change transmission oil   I would also change ALL fluids which would include 1. Engine (personal preference 10-40) 2. AFT (personal preference - full flush and replace with Matic D) 3. Brakes 4. Power Steering 5. Radiator You can skip the front and rear axle till 40,000. TCEAS should be able to advice too. Other 1. Plugs 2. Air filter 3. Throttle Body clean [:D][:D][:D][:D]

fuihoong - 18/04/2008 0:00:00

RE:Change transmission oil   Don't wait any more, service ASAP. Use synthetic oil so that you can follow the 35k service at your next visit.

loycads - 18/04/2008 0:00:00

RE:Change transmission oil   Yeap, that's what i feel too. Already make appointment with TC, will see what they says. Thanks guys.

loycads - 18/04/2008 0:00:00

RE:Change transmission oil   Hi, i'm new here. Hope to ge some advice. i just bought my 2006 x-trail 2.0 2 day ago. the dealer was using the car for some time, and no service was done for 20K and 25K. and the car have done 28K+ now. Sould 1 do service ASAP or rather wait till i've done 30K? I'm worry about the engine oil etc... Hope some one can help. Thanks.

offroadfan - 18/03/2008 0:00:00

RE:Change transmission oil   hehehe [;)] I will do it. The more info I collect, the better I can talk with my Nissan representative.

jalalski - 18/03/2008 0:00:00

RE:Change transmission oil  
quote:
Originally posted by offroadfan
What should I do?
You should follow the advice given to you on the Nissan Forums. hahahahaha [:D][:D][:D] Did you post this question in every xtrail forum you could think of [;)]

1 2