Toyota Hilux
Toyota Hilux
SUVs & Pick-Ups > Toyota Hilux > Hat Yai Accesories Shopping View modes: 
Haykay - 12/07/2008 0:00:00

RE:Hat Yai Accesories Shopping   Guys, As long as you don't bring back the stock parts no problem. I changed the entire suspension and brought back the stock, kena pay Rm 300. Better pay at Customs as the ones further down the road in Army fatiques will also look you over. Cheers.

wkp2281 - 09/07/2008 0:00:00

RE:Hat Yai Accesories Shopping  
quote:
Originally posted by tgxbug
...... hey arieff, when your chaps going to Angkor Wat, interested to follow also, let me know.
go to triton cabin to check out this trip... all welcome to join. [:)]

tgxbug - 09/07/2008 0:00:00

RE:Hat Yai Accesories Shopping  
quote:
Originally posted by arieffisal
yeah man when you plan to go. this friend of mine gave me exclusive invitation to join the Triton boys for a drive to Angkor Wat. i'm still looking at my finances whole round trip gonna cost around RM4K. dont think my budget can stomach that kinda cost. but if drive to Hatyai can still go lah. look see look see maybe change tyres there and add small small items rite or not JKumar?! cepat cepat i also want to see JKumars project 20 inch rims for his Hilux hehehehehe
Hi Keane had not so good experience at customs, because one of my passengers too excited to jump out then stupid fella start arguing over some small thing with customs female. So male officer came over then kena full check, then no proof that my canopy not fixed in thailand, so kena tax la - canopy glass has thai safety standards embossed. but generally they dont check too much unless you also got one stupid passenger who jump out from the back and run like hero to talk some stupid shit to the customs, otherwise generally no prob. let me know when you plan to go as i also want to go jalan-jalan. hey arieff, when your chaps going to Angkor Wat, interested to follow also, let me know.

arieffisal - 09/07/2008 0:00:00

RE:Hat Yai Accesories Shopping   yeah Bug go to the Triton forum, the thread is there with all the details

arieffisal - 09/07/2008 0:00:00

RE:Hat Yai Accesories Shopping   yeah man when you plan to go. this friend of mine gave me exclusive invitation to join the Triton boys for a drive to Angkor Wat. i'm still looking at my finances whole round trip gonna cost around RM4K. dont think my budget can stomach that kinda cost. but if drive to Hatyai can still go lah. look see look see maybe change tyres there and add small small items rite or not JKumar?! cepat cepat i also want to see JKumars project 20 inch rims for his Hilux hehehehehe

jkumar - 08/07/2008 0:00:00

RE:Hat Yai Accesories Shopping   Yeah, when you plan to go?

pohkl888 - 08/07/2008 0:00:00

RE:Hat Yai Accesories Shopping   i have 2 idea, 1. kopi,, 2. get a resit from malaysia side. when you want to go ?? best regards Steven

wkp2281 - 08/07/2008 0:00:00

RE:Hat Yai Accesories Shopping   after u fix into ur truck, how they know it is from thailand? and whether u fixed it already b4 u enter thailand??

keane_nexus - 07/07/2008 0:00:00

Hat Yai Accesories Shopping   Hi Guys , i was planning to go to hatyai to change something for my hilux along with a new frontier . We are planning to get Bedliner , Tool-Box , Rims and tyre , and front & rear bull bar for hilux .I call Ms Montha as refered in the hatyai renvs. topic . Will i be kacau by the custom duting my exit from thai once i change the accesories ? I found out that the price compared to malaysia 4x4 at least cheaper around 30-40 %