Other models
Bestari, Spectra, Forte, Optima, etc
Naza-Kia > Other models > Naza Sutera car owner View modes: 
eyonuasp - 23/02/2012 0:50:23

besame ropa interior catalogo   Puedo vestirme Ugg con un suéter calzoncillo calvin klein Reciclado Vintage de modas cat谩logo ropa interior Cadena de Berlusconi de prostitutas en apartamentos de lujo a cambio de favores sexuales mujeres en ropa interior Fête des vendanges es sólo Pantalones vicario invita a los fieles a donar ropa interior en lugar de las tradicionales frutas y vegetal cosecha calvin klein underwear La mejor forma de organizar la calcetería

act7656 - 04/12/2007 0:00:00

RE:Naza Sutera car owner   I own this year for a year, my experience on this car can be summarized in few sentences "Value for money, engine performance .. yet to improve but it's sufficient for city drive. So far minor complain and no problem for engine and FC is not bad. 13-14KM/L"

mitsurugi - 03/12/2007 0:00:00

RE:Naza Sutera car owner   hohohoho~ thanks for all your comments n opinions i put my luck on this car. I've paid my booking fees and counting days till i got wat i put my luck into. Although this car being bashed here and there verbally but i'll take the risk n see how much truth can be revealed. I just love this car (^_^)

simedarby - 11/10/2007 0:00:00

RE:Naza Sutera car owner   when u see more and more Sutera on the road, that may be a sign where Sutera is being accepted by the public. many people throw negative word or trying to damage the brand name of sutera, claimed they are owner with bad experience, and so on... but when u ask them to prove they own one, they can't do it. so don't just believe to non-sense and unproven comment. i can meet up anyone who want to get a sutera and tell my experience of driving it for around 2 years! Value for money (with dual airbag) for anyone who love manual car.

CityElf - 09/08/2007 0:00:00

RE:Naza Sutera car owner   Yeap...my car belongs to national brand. The brand is "bashed" right and left, yet I never loose confident to my car. Although the car is not perfect, but for me it is okay and I enjoy the driving with this car. [:D] So, you are not the only one that do not care about other say.
quote:
Originally posted by wpc32
what ever u say I still love my Sutera.... frugal car.

public - 09/08/2007 0:00:00

RE:Naza Sutera car owner   what ever u say I still love my Sutera.... frugal car.

public - 04/08/2007 0:00:00

RE:Naza Sutera car owner   Dear All sutera's... 1st off all, just wanna say that this car is SUCKS!!!...sorry about my words..but i mean it... Too many defective things goes around..below are the lists a)wiper and signal motor KONG...(twice) b)wiper water inside tank, always goes out (settled) c)power window out (4th times)..on driver seat d)rear wiper make a noise sound.. e)lamp inside cabin, sometimes ok, sometimes not.. f)fuse box under the hood, always "tercabut".. g)box compartment (on the dash board) not functioning well due to the bad hinges h)bla bla i am not expecting so much on the RM36k car, but all people have to bare in mind that "Cheap things doesnt mean cheap workmanship.Cheap things means cheap materials"..all those defects are workmanship. On the driving part:- a)engine sound too noisy.. b)too much body roll..kancil is better.. c)breaking not good (also one of the defect..sound arised) d)when reversing the car, noise sound comming up...do no where is that thing.. MY advice, please get perodua (if budget be a problems)...much2 better than this piece of metal...ITS NAZA's DESIGN FAILURE....tried to comment in NAZA website, cant access...

Site admin
Site admin
Chips - 04/08/2007 0:00:00

RE:Naza Sutera car owner   Yes, you pay a low price and quality can be affected but to be fair, Naza is not responsible for the overall design of the Sutera (unless they insist on claiming so). The car was designed by Hafei, a manufacturer in China, with assistance from an Italian styling studio. Many of the parts which come from China may be suitable for consumers in China who are only just beginning to motorise and therefore are not further along the curve in terms of quality and reliability. They are just glad to have the use of motorised transport instead of riding bicycles, so they are not going to complain much if the hinges on the glovebox don't work smoothly or the wipers fail. Since they don't make demands for higher quality, the manufacturers also don't bother as they sell everything they make anyway. It is only in Malaysia where consumers demand better products that manufacturers have to pay attention to quality or face a sales decline - the Proton situation is one of the best case studies in the world. At some point later on, consumers in China will also become demanding as they have more and more choices, and their income levels rise and they can afford a better car. That is why competition is always needed to ensure there is progress. If one company dominates and there is a semi-monopoly, then it is unhealthy because the company gets fat and lazy and arrogant, ignoring the need to provide good products. I know Naza has been trying to resolve many quality issues and its best hope is to localise as much as possible. While there remains a general perception that 'Made Elsewhere' is better than 'Made in Malaysia', I think in this case Malaysian parts would be better than part from China. And the quality issue is one which is gaining prominence if you follow the newspaper reports about the increasing number of recalls on products made in China.

public - 23/07/2007 0:00:00

RE:Naza Sutera car owner   I agree with you, cityelf, we must respect others. By the way if the defect is from workmanship then the malaysian worker at naza factory need to be upgrade....if part itself defect then china maker quality need to be improve...

autofreak - 22/07/2007 0:00:00

RE:Naza Sutera car owner   the sutera is a crap car. period. how many do you notice on the road now? it is simply not selling. sorry, i do look down on chinese made cars as they have not proven anything yet. until that day comes i stay clear away from chinese junks. yes, they do make a lot of things good, but their quality control still have a long way to go. they need to scrap their reverse engineering. alado, hafei...where are they? who in the right mind will buy them? will nasi ride in one since he gave thumbs up to sutera? guys, save your money and get a decent car that will not make you grow older so fast and piece of mind instead. think long term, not some tiny savings up front.