Ria & Carnival
For Naza Ria and Kia Carnival discussions
Naza-Kia > Ria & Carnival > NAZA RIA View modes: 
public - 14/09/2005 0:00:00

RE:NAZA RIA  
quote:
Originally posted by akhaiv6
Jebat, aku sokong jugak cadangan tu sebab aku pun dah muak dengan naza service sebab anything yang kita nak buat semuanya akan avoid warranty dan kalau tak buat pun semua warranty dan complain tak leh nak settle. I believe that the commitee have try their best but the long waiting time have make our warranty expired than leave the action unattended. Like your case they should try a lot of solution . Kalau kereta tak on the straight line can try as much solution yang perlu. Like: alignment, tire swap, tire cross, change tire,adjust chamber, disamble suspension if there mistake in installation, try check the engine pointing position, disamble steering rack and check the condition.check total body chasis. Main problem in aligning nazaria is rear wheel chamber and caster cannot be adjusted at all. Need diy product for that thing(still thinking and figuring). So if you adjust the alignment staright, there might go back to normal unstraight condition after about +- 300km because the position of chamber make the tyre wear and position back to unbalance. That why i lowered my car as to make the make the chamber position more negative and cornering would be more balance. Than increase the tire size to 235 so that more grip will be distributed so you feel comfortable. investment in suspension is the most worthfull investment that I make . If you car have the best suspension and handling you will love it forever. mungkin you can try independent quality controller like puspakom or aam.
Akhaiv6, Thx for sharing - sound a good solution. Will find out more from you during our MMM/TT later. Aku ni, bab2 hardware kereta ni memang tak tau lansung. Yg tau, bubuh minyak, drive. My NZR alignment also out at 1500Km, Likely I check the tyre very frequenly after learning from previous experience. Look ok till now (up to 5000Km).

RE:NAZA RIA   Bro Plutoniumand all RIANS Aku rasa dah muak nak tulis problem2 pasal kita punya NZR. Sebab problem yang betul2 serius tak selesai lagi no ACTION form NAZA Kita dok asyik complain sana..complain sini...tapi cam tu gak...betui tak Rians? Contoh macam problem NZR aku sampai sekarang tak selesai lagi...Aku rasa ramai lagi yang bermasalah macam aku...atau mungkin lebih banyak lagi.... Apa tindakan RIA CLUB seterusnya...tak kan nak berdiam saja sampai warranty tamat...???? WHY???WHEN??? AMACAM ADE YANG YG BERHAJAT NAK TAMBAH????[:(!] LUAHAN HATI AKU SAJA....

RE:NAZA RIA   NAZA710 What is the meaning drifting caused by uneven weight in the car or minor alignment? Pls be specific...all ria was insttalled with the same engine right... What ever it is....tak kan sampai lapan (8)kali...beb...kalu macam nie aku punya NZR nanti jadi macam "Guinea Pig" plak.. Anyway thanks for concern....kite jumpe mlm ye...

RE:NAZA RIA   Hallo Bro Naza710 Aku bukan la nak emosional sangat...tapi cuba la kau fikirkan dalam2 kalau kau punya NZR macam kena macam aku steering pulling left...dah 8 kali aku hantar SC termasuk kat Peteraman pun tak leh selesai... Aku harap ada la pihak yg menjaga website kita nie update sikit supaya org yg bukan ahli RiaClub tak boleh masuk baca all the comments..tu semua untuk kebaikkan Naza juga. Buat secepat mungkin tak de masa lagi nak tangguh2...sales must go on!.. Any support from other Rians????Please....

RE:NAZA RIA   Hey bro ammar, Well the loan took so long that the SE i was suposed to get was black and so Kia Murni Auto said that due to the delay the black one dah habis and they giving me a silver one instead... 2 days from now it will arrive... i need info about changing the DVD player with one that has a tv...and also a better alarm..
quote:
Originally posted by Abu_Ammar
hi stonez80, what seems to be the problem with your SE.? We have a lot of experts in here so please elaborate. Thanks for the office space or meeting point offer. We will surely consider your offer. Thanks again.
quote:
Originally posted by stonez80
Following my last post which no one was interested to reply.... Salamzzz to the muslims and Hello to the rest... i need help in identifing and fixing the flaws of the Ria SE... pls is there anyone that can assist me on this...tnx And i would like to offer free space for the group to use. The company that im with just bought over Selayang Capitol Shopping Center a.k.a Summit Square Selayang... If any exhibition/Treasure hunts or just a place to meetup..pls reply

Site admin
Site admin
Chips - 14/09/2005 0:00:00

RE:NAZA RIA   I think the only way to encourage people to stop using this topic for everything is to lock it up now. As plutonium suggested, try to start discussions on specific subjects so that those with queries on those subjects can then go straight there. However, as I said, this Ria Club forum area has a special privilege in not having to stick strictly to talking about Naza Ria and you can also have 'community discussions'. Therefore, I will get admin to start one new topic called Ria Club Chat and this one can be used for non-motor discussions. Maybe after every 10 pages, it will be locked up and we start Part 2, Part 3, etc.

plutonium - 14/09/2005 0:00:00

RE:NAZA RIA   I agree. We should create separate topics (or use topics already created) to discuss about a particular subject. Also, if we can maintain the discussion and not drifting away to other topics would be good. This will enable any member/visitor to look for information easily. Example of topics: 1. Fuel Consumption (Fuel Saver Gadgets, etc) 2. Accessories (VCD/DVD, Amplifier, Roof Top Box, etc) 3. Modification (Skirting, Turbo, Enginer Transplant, etc) 4. Do It Yourself (Adding Hose, Adding A/C Filter, etc) 5. Detailing (Waxing, Polishing, Washing, etc) 6. Engine Related Problems (Over Heat, Vibration, Gear Box, etc) 7. Body Related Problems (Mis-aligned Door, Rattling Noise, etc) 8. So on... As mentioned, some of the topics already been created.. So lets keep to this method for the benefit of all. Thanks.

naza710 - 14/09/2005 0:00:00

RE:NAZA RIA   Ok Jebat, Now we know your problem, lets discuss, this is what the forum for, we are all owners like you. I made a quick phone call to Peter's place and was informed that you came to him on Saturday with 8 minor problems during pic time, being committed to RC member he manage to fixxed 6 out of the 8 issues. He drived your ria and it is more on "drifting" to the left instead of "pulling" to the left.. I was told that drifting caused by uneven weight in the car or minor alignment, while 'pulling' is a more serious condition where you have no choice but to hold on tightly to your steering or else your ria will immediately turn to the left and end up in any KL longkang[:D] But what exectly is your issue, is only you to know because u know your Ria best. We can discuss in here hopefully any other owner who have similar problem may give us some input on how to settle similar problem. To solve the issues, you got to make your 9th visit to any nearest SC. Just my opinion Jebat, nothing else matters.

RE:NAZA RIA   Jebat, Personally what problems do you have with your Ria? Can u please let us know. Bearing issue is originated from KIA Motor, and most of other problems are beeing taken care off one at the time. We have been monitoring this forum from day 1 and we do see certain progress, the NAM personnel are also monitoring it regularly. You have been at NAM and sees how they assemble it.. very organized and systematic. Deep in my heart.. being a small GPMS fighter before.. i feel proud of what they did...how far we have gone. Some people may said, i sound like i m at Naza side... but i just want to be reasonable, not emotional. We must see the whole picture before concluding everthing is bad bad and bad. Out of the 30,000 ria on the road, there are some big and small problems here and there, as a club we will be together to help our members to go through serious cases one at a time, provided it is communicated properly and timely. We have repeated our approach time and time again, we want a win-win approach, we giva naza our feedback, we push for improvement, so that they can improve and gain better reputation and we will benefit with the better service we expected we should deserved. Some people may says that we are like N.A.T.O.. good, we like this kind of people, we want them to be together with us to do things for the club. People can suggest anything, but doing it is a different story. How to do things within our limited resources, limited man power, limited time, maintaian good rapport but with sky high expectation. Instead of shouting, why not u list down the problems in the forum and together we discuss on it. If it is a truly ignorant from Naza, lets look at any proper channel to voice this issue and for action to be taken. Anis

RE:NAZA RIA   Akhaiv6 & Sekayu, I notice my alignment was out at 370000km[:D].. both front tyre alignment turning to each other... now got some tiny 'clik clak' sound when make a sharp turn. I just got to prepare myself if the driveshaft worne off... RM3k sebatang tu bro.[xx(]