Ria & Carnival
For Naza Ria and Kia Carnival discussions
Naza-Kia > Ria & Carnival > NAZA RIA -2004 ENGINE OVERHEATED View modes: 
yassim - 16/01/2012 22:07:36

RE:NAZA RIA -2004 ENGINE OVERHEATED   kawan da tukar cefiro vq25. ada kacau airbag dan sistem ABS break tak?

asj - 12/09/2011 15:38:58

RE:NAZA RIA -2004 ENGINE OVERHEATED   What is the cost to replace the new Naza engine?
asj

ahmad fadzil - 29/06/2011 17:47:15

RE:NAZA RIA -2004 ENGINE OVERHEATED   Sila hubungi saya Padil : 017-3433870 untuk maklumat lanjut tentang masalah kereta tuan. Saya mahir dalam semua kereta jenis KIA.
Lokasi : Semenyih, Selangor.

azliboss - 09/02/2011 15:57:06

RE:NAZA RIA -2004 ENGINE OVERHEATED  

My Naza Ria 2005 is in the workshop now due to overheating.The gasket has burnt.According to my mechanic,there is no evidence of water in the engine but to avoid any further headache he advised me to change the engine.Hope you can help me asap.Please email me at azliboss@yahoo.com.Thank you

ariesman - 02/12/2010 20:05:01

rah69 wrote:

Hi all, i m driving a 2005 ria. Have just done overhaul on engine but there is still a problem with the cooling system which my mechanic can't seem to solve i.e. even after changing the thermostat, water pump, radiator flush, coolant etc. The temp gauge remains at normal level when car is stationary (even when the engine is ON for hours) but once the car is driven, the temp gauge moves towards H. It moves back to normal again when the car is stationary again.

Has anyone accounted this problem? Would appreciate if someone could  help share their possible solutions to this problem. Thank u. 

Dear ALL,

I have been handling this Carnival/NRia ever since 2004 repairs. 
This engine= KV6, as most foreman failed to look into is the linear angle measurement. And also please do not SKIM your engine head.
SORRY for all cases read and what have been done not in accordingly.
Please do not connect both motor fan directly as it will over load your Alternator output. problem not resolved.
If I may assist further, please email me. Mechanically, it CAN be resolved with the right formula!

Yours truly

rah69 - 13/10/2010 12:14:11

Hi all, i m driving a 2005 ria. Have just done overhaul on engine but there is still a problem with the cooling system which my mechanic can't seem to solve i.e. even after changing the thermostat, water pump, radiator flush, coolant etc. The temp gauge remains at normal level when car is stationary (even when the engine is ON for hours) but once the car is driven, the temp gauge moves towards H. It moves back to normal again when the car is stationary again.

Has anyone accounted this problem? Would appreciate if someone could  help share their possible solutions to this problem. Thank u. 

Budleee - 20/09/2010 17:37:54

agreed.. naza ria kami, skrg takde masalah overheating lagi... rasanya.. kami punyer model pun, generasi pertama lagi nih...

engine takde masalah pun, setakat yang saya tahu. cuma tukar compressor aircond dan bearing depan sahaja

skrg nih mcm ada leaking minyak kat depan.. siket jer, jadi, kami nak tunggu sampai nak tukar timing belt, sebab mechanic kata nak fix oil leak tuh, kena angkat engine...

chenkunyen - 30/08/2010 15:00:59

RE:NAZA RIA -2004 ENGINE OVERHEATED   Hi,

You have new engine for Naza Ria ? Pls provide more info and also your contact no.

Thank you
Chen 016-3775133 email : dendrobium8@yahoo.com

Henley - 17/07/2010 16:04:26

RE:NAZA RIA -2004 ENGINE OVERHEATED   if cylinder has not been changed then overheating will be a problem again. as after so many times of overhaul the compression has become too high and this will cause the overheating problem again in near future and another overhaul will not solve the problem completely. therefore, the best way is to change to a brand new engine, as it is quite cheap these days. i have the brand new ria engine in stock and is willing to give you a hand to solve the problem. thannx

napalaturki - 25/05/2010 0:00:00

quote:
Originally posted by zlan_60
tq for yr kind advise. mekanik biasa,yg pernah buat engine naza utk customer2 lain.semua ok. tahun 2004. engine cooling system; modified them by joining the air con condenser fan with radiator fan. removed the heater system and added the air con thermostat for adjust temp. level and made a faster air con. compressor cut off. bolih tak sy buat system ini.
Boleh selagi orang yang membuatnya betul2 faham apa yg dia hendak lakukan. My advise, tie in air cond compressor dgn air cond condensor fan,bukan dgn radiator fan. bila compressor cut in, air cond condensor fan will cut in too.

1 2